BLOG Blog 4 : "I'm missing my rank"

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Aventon, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

A lot of people will come to me saying that they lost a rank, the crate didn't give them an IRNote, or they lost a bunch of items.

Most of the time, it's true and I'm able to confirm by backups or logs. Some of the times, they are just plain out lying to get stuff they never had in the first place.

Let's take this user for example. He clearly bought keys in hopes of getting a rank and when he didn't get a rank, tried to lie about it.

Step 1: Claim you didn't get your prizes
    [​IMG]

For this, I went back and checked four log files:
    1. Player Logs // Shows all the commands the person ran
    2. Server Logs // Shows all the commands the server has handled
    3. Crate Logs // Shows all the prizes given out by crates
    4. IRNote Logs // Shows all the IRNotes that has been claimed

Here's the picture of the crate log:

As you can see, he did indeed open crates and received EVERYTHING but the Redstone Rank he claimed he got.

Here's a picture of the server log:

I searched up "/irnote give CreatorSimon redstone 1" and came up with zero results. Heck, I even ran redstone and there weren't any results. The server never handed out a redstone rank.

Here's a picture of the IRNote log:

To no surprise, he claimed every IRNote he got, but where's the Redstone rank?

Step 2: Act surprised and try blame the owner
    [​IMG]

Nothing to say here.

Step 3: Ask for a refund and blame that the crates are rigged
    [​IMG]

If you are going to buy keys, make sure you can deal with taking an L. The chances are listed for you on the crates GUI when you open them. I can literally show you the crates config so you can see all the chances are not "rigged".

Step 4: Talk about something you know nothing about and try to guilt trip the owner so you can try to get a free rank and make yourself feel better that you didn't waste any money but actually took an L you couldn't take.
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Keep saying you won the rank
    [​IMG]

Not only did he not win the rank, he tries to persuade me to give him one because it was a "nice try".
    come on man.

*pictures of logs will be added later today*

2. birdnoises

birdnoises New Member

damn homie how long r your days

3. Vangrollioli

Vangrollioli Member

If your days are 2.208e+8 mins. You wack.

4. chards

chards Member

y i k e s