Farewell Farewell To Spectrum_Heat

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Spectrum_Heat, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Spectrum_Heat

Spectrum_Heat New Member
    Beta

Hey guys, Spectrum_Heat here and today I'm going to be speaking about how I will (sorta) be taking my leave from the IntenseRaids community.

Before I get into it I just want to say this: I have been a member of this community for a very long time since Season 2 to be exact. and to think the server is reaching its 8th season! Aventon must me really proud of this accomplishment with how far the server has come and how the player base has expanded over the past year. And to get to the point, I understand some people have there own opinions about who I am may it be p2w, bad at Minecraft, you suck at PVP, no one wants you here. Or may it even be good ones, hell who knows anymore XD. The point is I have not been the nicest person you guys could get to know, and I may not be the brightest when it comes to some things. And I'd like to start off this Farewell with the following:

@Snap First let me apologize for the way I have treated you as not only staff but also a respectful member of the IR Community. You are an amazing person and you have worked SO hard for the position you have today, hoping that you continue to Moderate the amazing community I know and love. Keep it up snap, and who knows maybe one day you'll get that shiny Admin tag.

and @DHSVarsity I also would Like to Apologize to you for the recent things I had said and I could see how they were not taken lightly. Have to say though you are my favorite helper. Hope to see you continue to help build up such an amazing server.

And we cant forget @Jakeh You're a pretty awesome guy from the way I see things, quite respectful towards not only the staff team and most of the player base. So I also would like to apologize to you as well keep helping the server and do what you do best.

And last but not least @Aventon I want to thank you personally for creating something that I never thought I would come to love so much. When I first joined back in season 2 you promised a truly unique factions experience and I can see how that experience has grown today, Season 8 man. congrats my guy, You earned it. Also would like to thank you for draining my PayPal this past year XD coming out with all these amazing purchasable items XD. So I would like to finally apologize for any distress I have caused on your server.

Now for the nitty-gritty: Why...
    Well for starters I don't like how the same thing happens every time we play so that's 1,
    Also, I'd like to branch away from Minecraft for a while. Getting a job soon and starting back up school are other reason why as well. And that's about it. I will probably be on here and there to check up and chat. But that about wraps it up. Thank you all again for this experience and I hope you continue to build the server up more as we continue into this new era of factions...

Formally, Spectrum_Heat, AKA John W. Dariano
    Farewell IntenseRaids.

2. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

pce out my boi.

I'll read this when im on the road

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snap

Snap Mod
    Mod

See you around Spec

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hexxferret

Hexxferret Member
    Beta

see ya around when u have more benefits claimed to use :p

you know im right lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mv_

Mv_ New Member

Cyah man, was nice having beef with you ;).

• Like Like x 1