Announcement IntenseRaids is now owned by RaidArc, LLC

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aventon, Sep 9, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Effective Immediately on August 23rd, 2017

IntenseRaids is now part of the RaidArc, LLC network. RaidArc, LLC is a registered company owned by me that manages all my businesses and income. A registered company means IntenseRaids is now under an official form of business under government documentation. Yes, we are a real business.

What does this mean for us?
    It just shows that IntenseRaids is here to stay and will be for a long time. (I wouldn't drop money to create a company for IntenseRaids just for it to die). When you are purchasing some IntenseRaids, you will be sending your money to a real company, just like how you would be sending money to Apple, McDonalds, etc.

What changes will there be?
    All credit card purchases will be under "RaidArc, LLC" and not "IntenseRaids". Same thing applies for all other purchases.

What does this do for you?
    Owning a company is mainly to document my taxes at the end of the year. Yes, I pay taxes for IntenseRaids. We generate a stable income every month and I've decided to make IntenseRaids into an official business.

We are not affiliated with Mojang; any purchases for IntenseRaids will be directed to RaidArc, LLC.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.