Denied LXiner's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LXiner, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LXiner

LXiner New Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Alts (If any): BadBlox13 cities_mine_lin
    Reason of ban: Mob/Kill aura
    Why you should be unbanned: Because ive realised what i done shouldnt be done at all i didnt really know what i was doing basically i was on a client i admit that using auto reconnect and as i was afk before i went to youtube i must have toggled kill aura in my base a staff member went snooping round our base and saw that i locked on to him well thats atleast what i think must have happened and i honestly am sorry for using it i realise that its not good to use stuff such as auto reconnect but i can promise thats all i was using ive never used it in pvp or to ruin anyone elses experience but thats not the point i still shouldnt have done it I really like the server and its the best server ive actually played on i promise i wont ever do it again you can give me random freezes anytime and check me i wont ever hack on your server again
    Thankyou for reading this
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Sep 4, 2017
    Wait until the next season. Bans will be reset then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.