Observers and other "banned" items

Discussion in 'General Disccusion' started by Gh0s7, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Gh0s7

Gh0s7 New Member

Oct 1, 2017
    I recently wanted to make something of redstone that required an observer to finish the product up. When I went to build the observer, I noticed it was not able to be crafted. I thought it was funny seeing as the server runs in a 1.11+ fashion but doesn't allow some 1.11 items. I just want to know reasoning behind it and what other items are "banned" from crafting as well. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Sep 4, 2017
    When I first read your post I was asking myself, what the hell is an observer. Then I noticed you said it's a version 1.11+ item.
    IntenseRaids is currently ran on 1.8.8 due to factions and pvping being most optimal. All items and gameplay after 1.8.8 isn't available.

IntenseRaids does allow the versions 1.7-1.12.2 to join IntenseRaids, but does not allow the new changes to affect us.

Many people can agree that factions should stay on 1.8 due to the new tnt & pvp changes.
    • Agree Agree x 1