Announcement Re-release Sunday @ 12PM EST

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aventon, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re-release Date: Sunday October 29 @ 12PM EST
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys didn't watch my stream, you can view it when it's uploaded. I'll link it right here.

I know I messed up on this reset due to the multiple crashes and bugs there were on the server.

Here's a few:
    1. Permission system was not working at all.
    2. All the warps were completely messed up and killed a lot of people.
    3. Keys weren't giving the correct spawners.
    4. Fly wasn't working for factions.
    5. Vote wasn't working like intended.

I was neglecting all the easy stuff while worrying and working on all the harder stuff. Changing up the economy, adding new plugins, changing the way IntenseRaids runs, all that juicy stuff. I left out the essentials and the backbone of the server.

Again, I'm truly sorry. This is been my worst reset yet, even though I've been promising myself that this was going to be one of the best.

I'm going to be fixing every bug in the meantime and resetting the server back to it's normal state. I will also be asking people on discord to test some bugs with me before release so be on the look out.

I assure you that this re-release will be stable and fully functional. You have my word. I'm not saying I won't encounter bugs (they will always be bugs), but it won't be as dramatic.

FAQ:
    What happens to all the donations within the first hours?
    Will be refunded.

What happens to everyone claims, items, and drops?
    Will be reset. I know this is why everyone is angry, but it wasn't fair due to the glitches that happened. Many people didn't have access to their permissions, many people died of random stuff, and many people just couldn't even play.

When is the update post coming?
    It will be coming sometime tonight. There's a lot of add in the update post and I want everyone to know how the new season is going to work. It's full of action packed plugins, fun events, and crazy ways to make money.

Thanks for sticking by me. It means a lot to go from zero players to a massive 100+ player base in one year. People usually give up by now, that's why servers come and go. I've been here for IntenseRaids through the good and the bad for seven seasons straight.

I've learned my mistake and I hope you all forgive me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hexxferret

Hexxferret Member
    Beta

I think you left it to last minute, you have a huge team that you could have called up to help. You had a WHOLE WEEK to do this and it wasn't enough? With such a good dev you should have got it done in a few days, i am not very happy with this because its another map reset (i think) and me and the other drastian lads had just got settled into the corner and chilled, we had been working on a full on base and we were going to use the trench we got in the DP. I forgive you however because everyone deserves a second chance.

just dont let it happen a g a i n .
    if you need a hand i'm on discord palzone calzone

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #2 Hexxferret, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. Base_Cannon

Base_Cannon New Member

Somehow I got a cold yesterday and I missed the reset completely, I guess this explains the feeling that I didn't miss anything. Please prioritize the outpost and make sure it works for sure because that's the only thing I really care about. I understand resets don't go the way you intend them to go because I owned a server once, and yours has more features and less release bugs than mine did. Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Breezified

Breezified New Member

We all make mistakes. Just correct them and I'm sure we will all be happy!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Share

Share New Member
    Beta

The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. We all fuck up sometimes, it's okay! See you tomorrow :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Donnielloyd11

Donnielloyd11 New Member

Are we going to lose the items we got from DP?

7. DHSVarsity

DHSVarsity Member

everything is reset so yes

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Hexxferret

Hexxferret Member
    Beta

That's why I'm here

9. Base_Cannon

Base_Cannon New Member

10. Aventon

Aventon Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Thank you everyone for your feedback. If you haven't seen the new features look at it here.
    This rerelease will be outstanding.

11. Hexxferret

Hexxferret Member
    Beta

Hopefully, I waited all day to play ;-;